Full-size Functional Industrial Parts 3D Printer in Australia
New Forge is leading the way to supplying Industrial end-use parts to manufacturers in Australia.
That is why we sell the Funmat Pro, capable of printing a wide range of functional materials. Developed by Intamsys, making it a reliable 3D printer for ABS, ASA, carbon fiber-filled, and fiberglass-filled materials.
It can also handle standard materials like PLA, as well as more advanced materials like polycarbonate and PETG. The Funmat Pro is capable of printing different projects easily using its heated chamber, designed to prevent warping or curling.
Every Intamsys Funmat Pro model comes with failsafe features such as Power Failure Recovery, which can pause and resume prints in the event of a blackout or brownout, and Filament Absence Warnings which notifies you to replace your filament.
Equip your facility with an Intamsys Funmat Pro 3D printer today. Contact us today to discuss your requirements!
FUNMAT Pro 3D Printer Features
- Insulated Chamber – Fully-enclosed environment helps to print without warping or curling issues
- Heated Bed – Print all types of materials with increased adhesion, less peeling, and more stability
- Filament Absent Warning
- Universal Power Supply Backup
- Built-in Camera – Monitor your prints remotely with through a mobile app
- Printer profiles are pre-configured in our software for easy operation, straight out of the box.
- Intamsys Slicing Engine – Intamsuite
- Print Immediately – seamlessly print any STL, OBJ, or GCode files within minutes of opening your printer.
- Compatible With Industry Software – Fully compatible with CURA, Simplify3D, and other slicing software.
Funmat PRO 3D Printer Specs
|Printing Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Build Volume||450 x 450 x 600mm [17.7 x 17.7 x 23.6in
|Product Dimensions||1200 x 1030 x 1850mm [47.24 x 40.55 x 72.83]|
|Build Platform||Aluminium Plate + High Borosilicate Glass|
|Printing Speed||30-300mm/s (print speed will vary depending on material)|
|Extruder Temperature||280°C [536°F]|
|Platform Temperature||120°C [248°F]|
|Chamber Temperature||60°C [140°F]|
|Input File Type||STL, OBJ, GCode|
|Material||PA/CF, PC, PC Alloys, PLA, PA, ABS, Carbon Fiber-Filled, Metal-Filled, Fiberglass-Filled, Nylon, ASA, PETG, ESD-Safe, HIPS, TPU, PVA, ETC|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm swappable|
XY axis: 18.75μm
|Power Consumption||110V on an independent 30A Breaker, or 220V 30A|