FUNMAT PRO 610 HT
Extreme Temperature For Printing Big Size Functional Materials
The ultimate FDM 3D Printer for large objects using high-performance functional materials such as PEKK, PEEK, Ultem, PEI, PPSU, PC
Its sleek design and industrial functionality have been designed for accurate end-use parts & low volume production runs. Like its predecessor Funmat HT, Funmat Pro 610 HT is an all-in-one solution that is best suited for industrial applications.
For optimum user control and use, Intamsys provided Funmat Pro 610 HT with automatic nozzle cleaning, no filament warning, and an indoor camera. It also boasts its dual nozzle, heated filament box, and a magnetic glass-ceramic build-plate, like Funmat Pro 410.
Funmat Pro 610 HT has a high build volume chamber of 610 x 508 x 508mm for those larger parts and can handle extreme temperatures for printing functional materials such as PEEK, ULTEM (PEI) & PPSU without warpage and delamination.
What does this mean for you?
Amazing precision with spectacular details for industrial quality 3D Printing.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements!
Funmat PRO 610 HD 3D Printer Features
- Large build volume of 610 x 508 x 508mm
- Insulated Chamber – Fully-enclosed environment helps to print without warping or curling issues
- Heated Bed – Print all types of materials with increased adhesion, less peeling, and more stability
- Filament Absent Warning
- Universal Power Supply Backup
- Built-in Camera – Monitor your prints remotely with through a mobile app
- Printer profiles are pre-configured in our software for easy operation, straight out of the box.
- Intamsys Slicing Engine – Intamsuite
- Print Immediately – seamlessly print any STL, OBJ, or GCode files within minutes of opening your printer.
- Compatible With Industry Software – Fully compatible with CURA, Simplify3D, and other slicing software.Compatible With Industry Software – Fully compatible with CURA, Simplify3D, and other slicing software.
- Dual extruders enabling printing different colours, support materials, or even combine materials and other features not possible with a single nozzle
- 3-point automatic levelling system
- Highly Accurate Motion System – linear rails, high-end motor drivers, and a robust user interface
Funmat PRO 610 HT 3D Printer Specs
|Printing Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication, or Fused Deposition Modeling (FFF, FDM) Dual-Extrusion|
|Build Volume||610 x 508 x 508mm (24″ x 20″ x 20″)|
|Build Platform Material||Carbon Fiber Platform, Silicone Heater, Ceramic Glass|
|Build Plate Leveling||3-Point Automatic Leveling, Manual Leveling|
|Layer Resolution||0.05-0.4mm, 50 Micron, 100-200 Micron Standard|
|Movement Speed||500mm/s Max|
|Printing Speed||Avg ~30-100mm/s depending on the material|
|Filament Diameter||Standard 1.75mm Filament, Open Material System|
|Nozzle Diameter||Proprietary nozzles, 0.1, 0.25, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 and more|
|Position Accuracy||12.5 Microns X/Y, 1.5 Micron Z, 50 Microns (minimum layer height)|
|Firmware||Marlin (unfortunately source is not available from Intamsys)|
|Safety Protection||Over Current & Temperature, Leakage Current|
|Connectivity||USB Disk, Wifi, Ethernet, Internal SD, Cloud|
|Extruder Temperature||500°C (932°F)|
|Build Plate Temperature||300°C (572°F)|
|Chamber Temperature||300°C (572°F)|
|Slicer Compatability||Simplify 3D, Cura, Intamsuite|
|Input File Type||Standard G-code, Marlin based|
|Materials||Any 1.75mm Filament, including PEEK, PEI, PEI Blends, PPSU, PA/CF, PC, PC Alloys, PA, ABS, Carbon Fiber-Filled, Metal-Filled, Fiberglass-Filled, Nylon, ASA, PETG, ESD-Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, Supports, Fully Open Material System|
|Warranty||One Year Manufacturers Warranty, except on consumables|
|Regulatory Compliance||CE, SGS, FCC|